happy Super Bowl eve!
with the big game happening tomorrow night, i figured i would give you all a little outfit and food inspiration!
i am not a fan of either teams in the super bowl this year (GO JAGS), so i am going super neutral! since it is sunday, i plan on going to church with my family in the morning and having a super bowl party at night. so i took my outfit from day to night. enjoy!
now that you have seen the adorable outfit, i have a DELICIOUS recipe for you all. super bowl is like christmas for pot lucks. so if you are attending a Super Bowl party, whip this up and you are bound to impress!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup FRANKS RED HOT (I put that $#!* on everything!)
- blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
- Toss the cauliflower florets in the oil, salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400F oven until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.
- Toss cauliflower in the FRANKS RED HOT and enjoy warm with blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping and celery sticks on the side.
If you want some more recipes, follow me on Pinterest, and check out my board “Superbowl 2015″ for more suggestions.
I want to see what you’re eating tomorrow!!! Instagram and tag me! I will repost and like your posts!!! Also, be on the lookout for an incredible giveaway and some fun new recipes coming soon!
Until Next Time, Cheers!!
special thanks to charlotte fleishel photography
recipe from closet cooking